This week is ending again. I'm so tired. my brain, my soul, my body. I have nothing much to blog about lately. Here's updates for those who care.
1. Congrats Ben & Poh Hui. I heard that they both made it. I'm very happy to know my classmates got the chance to work in Rhythm & Hues studio (R&H) as animators. I heard about how tough were the tests! Eh, don't play-play you all. Its not easy as you think. You need both luck and skills. LOL.
2. My lecturer told my bf to inform me about another opening for R&H's BGPrep Artist. Probably Nov or Dec this year. Here's the story. I did try for the previous opening. But I think I lost my chance when I submitted my resume & demoreel one day before dateline. I don't even get a phone call interview, unlike some of my classmates who applied earlier. I was kinda upset that I wasn't given a chance at all. At the same time, I had this mixed feeling. I was already working in another media company, and still working there currently. I felt like it was such a waste to let go my current job. My current job seems to be challenging and fun for me. Imagine you get to use more than one skill. Frankly speaking, I'm happy to able to get exposed to various projects; be it from compositing to digital signage tvcs, designing and even web-designing! I love my current job. Plus, the extra point is, its just 3 mins walk from home. hahah! So, I don't think I'm applying for now. :)
3. Congrats to my Joe Busuk darling for being Pak Uteh to 9 anak buah. From having 8 nieces & nephews, now its 9 already! Please, don't bully them Syg. Heheh. I almost fainted when I read his sms regarding this. First line itself is "I ada anak..." and I almost couldn't breathe thinking my bf is a father to some child! Then, I see the next line of sms started with "buah..." - Phewww. Thank God! Hahahaha!
4. Syg, I should congratulate you for leaving your sucky job too. Time to get away from people who don't know how to appreciate you and yet know how to use you. :) Come to think about it, seriously, what's up with the politics in that office?? You, the management are the problem, not your workers. This is the truth. Swallow that! Good luck on searching for replacement.
5. I hate the toilet in my office. The maintenance dude is an asshole. I'm calling him that because we, the Tan family hates him for what he has done to my father. Repair la the damn toilet. And hello, people don't come in by back door (emergency exit). Come at the front door please? Learn how to use your common sense please? Thank you. Everytime got big business, I have to go back home tau!! Grrr!
6. I'm currently handling few projects from work. I'm almost done with an event company's 3D Logo Animation. Next is 1Malaysia Wedding Fiesta for year 2011. I'm handling the 3D Logo Animation too. I better pray that I won't screw up. May the creative person inside of me is fully awaken with brilliant ideas. hahah! Apparently, I have 3rd project coming in and its linked to this wedding fiesta project. Website. omg. I'm no web designer but I'm willing to try and learn more. :) I'm ready, boss!
7. When I have nothing to do at office, I play minesweeper or Purble Place. And oh, I tweet too. Just to inform you that I have already set my twitter account to private, to protect my precious tweets. Do follow me via request. I will approve it A.S.A.P. Find me on Twitter!
8. My sister met my boyfriend on the 3rd day of raya. From Sushi King to shopping and movie: Going The Distance, and lastly, went in to MPH as she claimed that she will be very heartbroken if she can't at least get herself a book to read! Oh the drama. So we followed her to MPH - Her dreamland. Not ours. :P
9. I have a pair of 2-inch platform shoes in silver colour to be given away. I'm depressed that I bought the wrong size. Silly me. Its size 38. I need 37 to fit perfectly. I'm like searching for the 38-shoe-sized-Cinderella. Anyone interested ah? Let me know, I will take a pic for you maybe? Its new okay.
10. I got my first duit raya :D Boyfriend gave me because I fasted for 4 days I think. Whee! I'm happy to go out with him on 2nd day of raya. But so far I didn't attend any rumah terbuka. hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
11. I'm stuck on Naruto like how I'm stuck on Bleach. After the drama of being very egoistic, not wanting to watch Naruto, finally sudah kantoi with Bf. He actually reads my stupid blog. Busuk punya stalker.
12. I'm in love with my bf's new hairstyle. Love it! Yerla, you are almost Korean la. Lagi Handsome.Puas hati? He's got his poyo-fied Korean name too. Tak boleh blah punya nama. KJW :D
13. Since everyone in Firefork is busy, we try to meet up on Sats to show progress on our final project. I dont wanna get involved in animation, knowing that I can't even handle the basics well. Poh Hui wants me to work on lighting and maybe the compositing? :P
That's all for this week. End.
No comments:
Post a Comment