Bf's New Job.
So Friday was his last day of work in college. We both expected him to be hunting for new job in these few months. Good to know that he even planned on studying while doing nothing. He didn't want to waste time. I like that attitude. :) Suddenly, he got this two months project from Nez bro. I really think it is a good offer too. Everyone including me, agreed on him taking up this project while not having any other jobs. I was having this mixed feeling at first when he said he have to work at Ipoh. I hate long distance relationship. Its not easy. But after we went for a movie date last night, I feel secured all over again. :) Its just week days. He is still coming back on weekends and nowadays we only depend on weekends to meet up :) I think its fair & square. Insecure feelings should be gone. I trust you, just like how you trust me, Syg. I'm glad that you actually asked for my opinion on this. I feel important. wheee! :P
Mama Knew About Him.
After last night's date, I came home happily and didn't expect this to happen so fast. Mama purposely asked me again about who I went out with last night for a movie. I lied like usual, saying some friends from college. Mama was so serious; I know that she knew already I have someone special. Just that I didn't expect her to make me spill everything out so soon. She was worried. She asked about Joe's race, family background, work/studies...All that you can imagine a mother would want to know. I really freaked out while being questioned. I didnt want to lie but I tend to worry about my parent's reaction. I'm in a interracial relationship and it takes a lot of preparation to let them know about us. That's why I kept quiet for now. Too bad, Mama found out. But then again, I was so relieved that Mama knew. She is not against this relationship but she was asking me to be very sure of my decision before getting really deep. I let her say all that she wanted, because deep down inside, I know she loves me and it is very normal for a mother to be concerned about her daughter. :)
She even advised me to love myself more than bf; afraid that my bf will cheat on me and break my heart like what my cruel ex did. Haha. I know she just didn't want history to repeat again. Me neither!
I feel so relieved now. Just Papa who didn't know much yet. Mama is not going to say anything because she knew he wouldn't be very happy to hear this. One day, Papa will have to know, and that's when Joe & I are ready. :)
Told the whole story to Syg. He was surprised but kept calm about it. He said that its alright, because somehow one day, we still have to let them know. Kantoi awal. heheh. Anyway, I don't have to lie to Mama anymore right? Just Papa for now, until we are really ready for my father's bombs.
Fickle-minded People!
Oh I was so pissed off on Friday. After modeling, animating and compositing the 3d logo animation project, some people just have to changed everything again! Boss called me up after his meeting with them and gave me the bad news. He told me to hold on with the project as they are planning to change to another logo design. So much for the finalized logo design. I'm so upset to know that I have to change EVERYTHING and start back from SCRATCH! Fine. I forgive you people. Lucky that I still can bare with this. EQ, EQ!
Firefork's Final Project.
Oh God. I felt so guilty for not having time to do the extra modeling. I didn't turn up on Saturday meeting because I have some layout designs to be done for the work project and also meeting up with Joe regarding his new job offer. I hope to be able to model it out in this coming week and will try to turn up on coming Saturday for the meeting. Sorry people. :( I do hope I don't have to animate any characters!! I don't have skills. :P
Weekends are Important!
I'm looking forward for every weekend...
because I'm not working on weekends,
because I can watch Naruto/anything late at night,
because I get to meet Syg everytime he comes back from Ipoh,
because I get to go to TOA for Firefork,
because I know I can do anything I want (Sleep, Jln2, blogging)!
But strange though, I don't like to tweet much on weekends. heheh!
2 comments:
ahhh...i saw my name was mentioned here...
Hehehehe. yes yes, ur name bro! :)
Post a Comment