Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pixels78. Graduation Campaign.

For our final semester, we had this subject, Graduation Campaign. And that was the only chance for all students from all 5 majors to come together. To those who are not familiar, we are batch 78, not because we are the 78th batch to graduate. It represents our year and month that we got enroled into. That's right, it was 2007 August. Boom! Dapatla 7 and 8. :D

We called ourselves as pixels. Jared came up with this concept and presented to the whole batch through a very entertaining presentation. Basically, each individual does matter, just like the slogan: EVERY BIT COUNTS. When every pixel comes together, we can form one great photo. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go zoom in into any picture you have on PC, then when its too blur, you see boxes right? That's pixel lor. hehehe. Zoom out, you see the nice picture lor. :D

Okla, this subject has its good and bad outcomes la.
Good
- We get to have fun during the class.
- I didnt know there are so many people that I tak kenal.
- The only subject I can relax during class.- The fun times. There were fun times!
- No assignments. I recycled the papers lecturer gave us.
- We get to see who is really good or bad at teamwork.
Bad
- Its taking up our time when it comes to fund raising.
- The management is so not supportive!
- We are still being "taken care" of, not much independence.
- Lecturer still can reject our work, no risk taken.
- Stress! If don't contribute much, you might fail this subject!
- I cannot come late, or my attendance will be marked as LATE/Absent
- Internal conflict, be it committee or non-committee.
- Last minute change of gallery location just because some lecturers complained. Honestly, I don't care if lecturers can come or not, I care more of the potential employers.

Enough said.

There was one of the ice breaking activities that I enjoyed. LOL! Stepping on one piece of newspaper and share it with 5 to 6 people! And must work together, transfer to the second piece that was given...all the way to the end!
No worries, its All-Girls or All-Boys. :D

Some pictures I took from Facebook:
And we won 3rd place, I think. Hahahah! Sofia's group interfered our path. jahat. XD
I couldn't help laughing at the boys. Some people carried their team members. Most memorable one is Jia Yung carried Jacky. Total gayness. ahahahh! Boys hugging each other. We were laughing at the boys, after we girls finished the 1st round.

Here's our official website.
www.pixels78.com

I have another post about this subject. But I have to hold on. Waiting for the video. Compiling for a good blog post on it. It is the viral campaign. I was involved. I felt so ermm "popular"....Just wait for it. :) If you really check out our official website, you might get some clues on this. hehehehe.

No comments: