Sunday, December 5, 2010

Firefork's Timid & The Tough trailer

This is Firefork's animated short film trailer. Production is still going on. I'm working on the lighting. The rest of my team mates are working on the animation. Glad that I dont have to animate, because I know I can't animate characters! XD

I did my part too. I did the house/environment concept art and it was a horrible situation, having to hold the pencil and draw it out! After getting the concept art aprroved, I started to enjoy the 3d modeling part. Texturing was a little torturing but I'm okay with it. Now, its the lighting.

I do hope I can help in composition of the whole movie later. :D

Here's our trailer. heheheh.
Ignore the super-blasting bg music. Poh Hui picked this song. Crazy betul!

2 comments:

MOMOCHAN said...

eh eh nak tengok!! macam best.tapi music dia sangat sakit kepala la.huhu

Apple Tan said...

ahahahha! hardcore gila kan lagu tuh. my crazy leader yg pilih lagu nie. :D