Monday, December 6, 2010

Could that be you again?

While at work this morning, I think it was around 10.30am, I received a call on my cellphone. It was a number from Penang. Code is 04 with 7 digits.

I stared at the phone display for 2 secs. Then only I decided I should answer this call because:
1. Maybe that's my aunt's office number, who lives in Penang?
2. Maybe its my old friend who is studying in Penang?

The moment I answered, I heard a girl's voice before I could say hello.

Girl : Heheh, Ingatkan tak dapat..

Then she kept very quiet. Then only I said hello. She kept quiet again! Nothing but the slightly noisy background. After few times of hello, I got frustrated, knowing that I've been fooled again.

I was pissed off with these kind of calls, ended it after intentionally saying "What the fuck?".

Enough is enough la wei! No life la you.

And then my instincts began to tell me that it could be the same person again. I really, really thought it was the tomboy who was from the photography shop that participated in my graduation ceremony.

Sounded like her too. I heard her voice before, that's why.

Luckily it was just one damn call. I really thought my bf ended this for me. Haih. So true, again, some people just don't know when to quit doing stupid things.

Bf told me to ignore this shit and do not answer any unknown numbers. Okla, sorry if its really my friends. I'm not going to entertain strange numbers anymore, unless they introduce themselves via sms.

Speaking of this photography shop, I went there with bf, in case kena kacau with that tomboy. I collected my stage photograph and also the group photograph. And hey, I bought some 4r photos too, and will only receive it in 3 weeks time. I bought pictures of me with friends. :D

Let me end this post with a special thanks to Momochan for the Cool Blogger Award. I appreciate that alot. Err, my first time award for blog okay? Hehe. What to do when your blog is not cool enough like the rest? But I'm cool with this. Contented to know there are readers out there. :)

No comments: