Tuesday, April 16, 2013
The plan : Episode 2
I did it. I handed in my resignation letter. Feels so much better right now, as if this heavy feeling inside my heart just disappeared. I'm so grateful that they accepted my letter. No forcing, maybe just some reverse psychology going on during the conversation.
Sorry. I know 1 month notice is too sudden for my case. One designer who multi-tasks and handle every single division of the Creative department for nearly 3 years, welfare not taken care properly, and feels restricted and under-appreciated I have waited for changes long enough and now it is time to move on. It is too late to get me back. My heart is no longer with this company. :/
Time to find more than one person! I do hope they will find a good team of designers and take care of that department. After 16th May, this should not be under my concern anymore. Time to focus on my new job. and I'm excited about my new job!
As for now, I'm just going to endure whatever unpleasant things that might come to me for a month. I will finish up all that I can within a month. The last thing I could do is, finish up all the pending tasks. I'm going to be an awesome employee for the last month. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment