Today is the the third day of my last month at this workplace. I kept doing countdown to cheer myself up. It matters. I feel like I'm at the turning point of my career path.
I expected to hear all the twisted stories and sabotage behind my back. I knew that this one month of wait won't be that easy. There is nothing that I can do anyway. Just got to suck it up!
I realised too, that there are people who are too selfish until they do not see the consequences of their action. There are people who love to make a storm in a teacup and this makes everyone feel uncomfortable. People who choose to twist the real story though they know clearly what they have done wrong.
I ask myself a lot on this matter. Why? Why do people have to make things ugly? I don't see anything wrong about resigning from my job that I held on to for nearly 3 years. Not that I'm running away! Things have changed and became uglier after the coincidence ( my colleague resigned on Monday and I did the same on Tuesday). This is not part of my planning at all. I never expect to leave earlier. Never thought I could be so lucky to get a better offer. After seeing how things are managed here, I lost hope in the management. I'm very disappointed with so many things.
It's alright. I know I can't shut people's mouth and I can only sit and listen. Can't wait to leave this scary place. Too much of politics for a small company. and everyone seems to agree on who is the culprit.
I am not happy working here. Not anymore.
I am looking forward to a better environment, better management, better bosses/managers.
This article is one perfect piece, because it is so TRUE!
http://www.rightattitudes.com/2008/01/02/manager-badmouths-employee/
I know the only sad part is I won't be seeing my colleagues again. :(

No comments:
Post a Comment