Sunday, April 14, 2013

The plan : Episode 1

I decided to keep my blog private for the time being. Might even open a new blog. Unsure yet. Just being extra cautious.

I've had enough of nearly 3 years of my own stupidity.  Being stupid for believing in the empty promises. All these false hopes really blinded me. How naive am I??

Every single person that knows my situation in the current workplace is either scolding me or suggesting me to leave the job. I regret waiting for changes in this workplace. It never really happened. I'm just an unhappy employee there.

This year, I finally made up my mind. Knowing that my welfares are being neglected, I decided to leave. I need to move on to a better job. First I was doubting myself. But now, I'm ready to leave.

I found a job. Never thought to be so lucky to get an offer right after one interview! I'm so thankful to know that I secured a job while I'm waiting for this one last month to fly away. I have not given my letter yet, but I'm planning to do so next week. Either Monday or Tuesday. I need to be strong enough, especially my mind!

Time to leave. I can't wait to join the new workplace. :)


No comments: