Sunday, April 21, 2013

The plan : Episode 4

Tomorrow is another week. According to my countdown, that would be another 18 days to endure. I can see the big difference after they accepted my letter. All the sudden moves; some are beneficial for this company, and some are just an act to make themselves feel better (or maybe to lie to the employees about the stability of this company) .

Some of the things I see or hear either makes me laugh inside or annoys me. Of course, if the company is growing like what they have claimed since year 2012, it would be GREAT! I feel good to know that my departure will really change things for good this time, if that is really true. but I don't think they need to over do the drama. It made them looked so silly and yet they don't realise. LOL. These incidents made me feel even better about my decision to leave.

Honestly, thank God I am leaving this place. I cannot stand the empty promises and the hypocrisy. The politics are all created by them and they don't even see it! How sad is that. If they love to make storm in a teacup all the time, sure go ahead and continue that. Hope that helps in your business or company's growth.

I'm not here to make fun of them. but the thing is, they are making themselves as the laughing stock.

I'm patiently waiting for the day to come. If they really talk too much behind my back, I will do the confrontation, together with other colleagues involved. Then, they do not need to lie like shit.

What kind of boss is this? Telling another person that he is just doing me a favour by not deducting my EPF so that I can cover my bills? Oh God, save this poor man. He must be out of his mind. No employees would be so stupid and ask for that kind of favour! Another thing, if it is really a favour, the real favour he should have done is increase my salary. Fool.

What kind of manager is this? Supposed to be able to manage the employees well and avoid all possible politics. Supposed to be professional and not mix personal matter with work matter. Sad to know that she doesn't realise that she created the politics in the office. Even sadder to know that she over-exaggerates the real story. Pathetic. Too proud of herself. Can't even take criticism regarding her poor behaviour as a manager and also bad management.

I don't expect things to get better. I foresee things will get worse. And I tell myself to be ready for the confrontation if things get worse. Nobody likes the truth to be twisted. I have requested for my EPF since the beginning! Don't go and tell people that I'm only asking it now. Dumbass, you could have gone to jail for that! It is a CRIME to abandon an employee's welfare.


No comments: