Thursday, February 26, 2009

Isolation. I want to run away from everything.

Lately, many things have happened, in my head. I don't know how to differentiate what's good or bad, what's right or wrong, true or false. My bf too, have no time for me, and I cannot be clinging on him and ask him to comfort me. He will fail big time. Its okay Kitts. I'm on my own this time.

I feel very sick. Sick not just outside, but inside. my heart, my mind, my soul. I do not want to help myself either. I don't know what am I trying to say here.

Maybe I need to be alone for some time. Because nobody can cure this sickness of mine. Well there is one person, but he is too busy. I understand. He did advice me to relax. That's my plan.Friends and Family? No thank you. I prefer to shut it down. I don't wanna talk about it, again.

This blog should be quiet for awhile. I shouldn't appear in front of people on the web. In reality, I know I can't avoid.

I'm sorry for not going to update my blog, readers. Wait. I don't think anyone is here to read my rubbish. Isn't that obvious? O comments. No need to please me by dropping your comment now. It wouldn't help.

Goodbye.

P/s : sometimes, I really wish I can leave this world as early as possible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u in stres pern. thats why u think like dat. rilkes.. spend more time 4 urself. byk berdoa n ingat pada tuhan supaya d beri kekuatan. Come on pern! I percaya u seorang yg optimis dlm mnjalani cbrn hidup.

Apple Tan said...

hi anonymous. :)
Maybe you are one of my fren..since you know my name. Terima kasih atas nasihat. I wonder who you are :) Yes, I will be stronger.terima kasih again, stranger. hehe.