Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hi

Hello, Im back from a short break. Feels good to be myself again. Not very emotional, but still can fall back again if anything bad happens. Got some problem with my relationship, yes I know there are people out there who will laugh and say "finally, they got problem!". Nvm.

I guess I learn alot from this problem. And Im trying my very best to give him space, hope he will get better on time. Less communication for the moment but I am getting better too because there are some improvement. Ahh. Ups & Downs of a relationship. Seems like everyone have to go through it. I know I'm damn right about it. :D

Yesterday was the day that I feel much much more better. Simply because we budak DG78 have to go and visit Islamic Museum or Ms. Va Nee shall kill us all. Roughly 12 ppl? Ilost count. It was okay, 3 Stars out of 5 Stars, from artistic minded people (like me LOL).. Otherwise you can call it boring. I love those miniature of mosques and the amount of details on these artwork. At the China gallery area, we saw this beautiful miniature of a Chinese Muslim mosque which looks more like Rich China Governor's house. I even named the blocks like "Kediaman Gundik Soh", "Kediaman Gundik Lee".. I know, "apa-apa ntah!"

Ah! There is this long gun that has the end shaped like trumpet, designed for Sultan. The name was hilarious to us - TIPU SULTAN. Seriously, nama yang tak blh bla!

Everyone was tired and hungry. Since I know that place very well and MGSKL is like just THERE, I lead them to Tanglin for the nearest foodcourt. Better than walking to Central Market and pancit halfway. Hehe.

Ben was lucky to get a cat posed for him. I won't upload the video, Ben. Jgn risau, maruah anda akan dijaga sebaik-baiknya. :P

I saw the building of MGSKL, and I wonder if I really miss high school days.. Maybe I do, without realising it, but I will never choose to repeat that phase of my life. Rather move on. The moment I leave school, I realised I could have done better in everything. It was an eye-opening kind of situation. You know who is the real bitch and who is the silly girl in school. Many things to be realised. Anyway, I'm glad its almost 3 years away from school. :)

I can't wait for the second Malacca trip this Friday for Photography. Wished I could follow Nat and the other AD students to Penang! Btw, Nat, I'm going to kill you for making me wait and wake up early today just to check my email. Mana gambar-gambar aku? And btw, aku sayang your Nikon D60 coz I looked slim and petite in the photographs. hahahahaha!Oh yeah, I modeled for Nat's photography. Hehehehehehe. Actually I was "forced"...Baru nak inform me smlm.

No comments: