Thursday, February 19, 2009

For you, Darling.

Predictably, you and I are going through the ups and downs of this strong relationship, just like anyone out there. No expectation on perfection, simply because we are not borned to be 100% perfect in various way.

But it is the ups and downs that will show you and me and the other you&me's out there if we are really committed, strong and honest. Now that we are going through this, finally, I know you and I are going to make it, like we always do. Without confidence, nothing will be achieved. Without honesty, nothing can be true. You believe in me, so do I.

The feelings are never gone. Still the same. But it is just the low point again this time, and that we have to go through this. It is painful to bear this; always haunting my slow mind and my weak soul. Enough with the other responsibilities, we have both become tortured souls.

Now that I know, I realised, I will bear the pain of having less time spent with you, and many other things that we do, just for you and me. Your dream, and my dream. We both can achieve it. The keyword is scarification and we are going to be fine, as long as we are strong enough to put up with this challenge.

I know you don't read my rubbish blog, but I as long as you know that we both can get through this, it would be good. In this case, I wish you all the best in your studies; may you get your first class.

p/s:Sounds jiwang. I know. But you can't run away from it what?

No comments: