Valentine's Day used to be one of the important days that I looked forward to becoz back in high school, I didn't have a proper relationship; either single or the stupid BF is just too busy. My first Valentine's Day celebration(2007) was actually with Kitts. Like what people expected - roses, teddy bear, chocs and a card. I felt so...LOVED.
Today is no longer like that day. I felt numb as in not into celebrating. No flowers for me, No chocs for me, no teddy bear for me, no cards for me. But that's fine. A little of disappointment but I realised later the reason why so its alright. :) (though I wish I can have it before 12 midnight) He realised how I felt and asked me many times what do I want. I did answer, but end it with a "Don't Want!" Silly. I know. But I hate it when people do that. I rather not find out, just go get something before u meet me would be better.
I was 40% disappointed. But I found out why he is different today. I felt sorry for hearing his side of story. :( It has nothing to do with our relationship okay! Some personal prob. How are you going to celebrate when you miss your deceased loved one?
We were not in the mood. I kept getting jealous watching girls with big bear or flowers. But one thing that they should be jealous with me in return is the strength of our relationship. We need no Valentine's Day to show our feelings.
Therefore, me & Kitts will never going to celebrate Valentine's Day anymore coz everyday itself is Valentine's Day to us :)
P/s: But I still wish he would buy me a bouquet of roses and come over to my house tonight and give me. LOL! But I'm not giving him any hint at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment