My mood swing has taken to the next level; extreme. Just a touch, it makes a big swing from feeling A to feeling Z.
I have been having deja vu.Yes, I somehow know it happened in my head before. Its freaky. Though its just random, I really think it means alot. This is always happening to me since I was a child already. Miss Merak, if you read this, your post yesterday about Oh Tidak right..I went to checked it out. That was my first time. And I don't know why the same thing appeared like what I have seen before. seriously. I freaked out a little. I even remembered that sentence I said at that time while scrolling down the page.
I had dreams that either show me that it is going to be just like that or totally opposite. That scholarship dream is still haunting me. In that dream, Sofia and Ben was there. Apparently I didn't get the scholarship, it went to Sofia(wth, padahal dia tk apply pun. LOL). The next thing I know is I didn't get the scholarship, somebody got it.
Insecure. I get paranoid easily nowadays. And I really find it hard to impress people around me. Feels like a trash sometimes. Feels like I fail in every step I take.
Am I going mad?
P/s: I want cupcakes.
No comments:
Post a Comment