Friday, February 13, 2009

Today is 13th Friday, Tomorrow is14th February.

Bad luck followed by love, I don't know what to say.

13th Friday
- I ran out of photocopied spaceship thumbs coz I screwed all up.
- I got a minor cut on my last right toe from my mirror.
*can I blame the bird's bloody shit? Good thing that happened was our photo shoot at Lake Garden.

14th Feb
- Its just another day of you(s) and me(s) sitting while facing one and another, having slightly exclusive lunch or dinner.
- Just another day when SOME couple think its the best time to jump onto bed and have sex. LOL
- Extra love from anyone.
- One of the days you get flowers or chocs.
- One of the most romantic moment for you, especially when he/she gives u expensive gift.
* I don't know...I'm just thinking that way. I'm not so interested in Valentine's Date nor hating it. I'm fine with it. It's just a day when some people don't mind spending extra to show their love. Ah. Materialistic.

So I shall dedicate this piece to everyone out there. It's my 2d animation II assignment. Sorry for the horrible drawings.:P (Blame the bird shit!)



No comments: