Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Same Same but Different [ It's not about Ean]

PART ONE

Everytime Joe sends me home, we both tend to feel nervous whenever we take NPE. On a motorcycle, note that. Why? Stupid roadblocks. So annoying. Had enough of those policemen. And wth, they can still like flirt with me while I'm with him. Unforgivable. Unforgettable.

Opps lari from topic.

Here's the story.

We passed NPE. Fuhh. No roadblock. Thank GOD!! As we turned into Brickfields, we got false hope. Roadblock nearby my house. perfect. Imagine if my dad happens to be around there and saw me on the bike and stopped aside by police. eeeee. Guarantee die on the spot.

Time to check IC. Joe showed his IC n license. Then...

Police : Nie, orang belakang ada IC tk?
Me : Ada...Jap eh. * grab IC from handbag.

Passed the IC to him.. He took some time, staring at my "beautiful" pic and details. I kinda expecting him to be confused at that moment. He looked puzzled.

Police: Cina...?
Joe : *Smile* Cina...
Me : Ahh, CINA.
Police: * pass IC back* ohh.. macam Melayu...
Me : * took IC* Tahu...

Seriously. Must say it la. -_____-" Oh well. I'm immune to it already. But I still must share these kind of moment with you guys. Coz there's difference in every incident.

So we continued on the motorcycle. Conversation was something like this. Cant remember exact words but I knew what we talked about.
Me : Eeee! "Macam Melayu"...Itu pun nk ckp ke???!
Joe : * laughs* Dia pelik la tgk u cina duk motor. Biasanye Malays.
Me : Hah? Apa plak?
Joe : Yerla. Dia ingat you nie Cina Busuk. Opps. Hahahahah!
Me : Eeeeeee!!!! * hits Joe*

We had this joke, where we called those mat rempits as budak busuk. heheh. So for this situation, he calls me Cina Busuk. Cis. Boyfriend busuk!


PART TWO

This morning, when I was brushing teeth, a couple with a child came to pray at the temple/my house. The mother and child happened to come in to kitchen area to get to the toilet. She saw me and smiled. I ungracefully smiled with the colgate buih buih in my mouth. Any mother in laws who sees me in this morning's situation, would definitely won't recommend me to their sons. Unpleasant smile :P

Then after I washed my mouth and she came out from toilet with her child. She smiled again.

She : You looked...very mixed. What are you? Indian?
Me : -______-" Chinese & Thai
She : Oh nicely mixed. Can see you are mixed.
Me : -_____________-" haha. ok.
She : Very pretty! :)
Me : Oh. eheheh. Thanks.

Wah. I'm a mixed product y'all! Don't play play! numb enough with this nonsense.

1 comment:

Ruzanna Rosli said...

haha! moments like dat i like to play peoples' minds...fuuunn... XD