Viral Campaign : Bring The Pixel Home.
Its for getting public's attention and also encouraging interactivity.
Gain awareness about our campaign. Make people curious.
Story : About a pixel that was left behind and its trying to find its way back home. So, this lost pixel walks around the public to ask for help, in the hope that someone will help it find its way back home.
Costume for the lost pixel is made out of cardboard boxes, masking tapes, glue and spray paints. Costume making was tough. The costume team members are Ruzy, Saiful, Sheena, Jia Yung, and Zi Kang(suffered from this the most! I can see that!)
Make up artists : Chun Yee & Lydia.
Filming and editing : So far that I remembered, Joyce Lim, Tiew Soon, Alvin.
Mobile crew : SO MANY. I FORGOT SOME. HAHA. Ben, Ruzy, Chun Sin...
This is it. That lost pixel was me.
That's right, I'm the pixelgirl! Photos for you to laugh at.

Me & Ruzy.
Me & Ben. (Thanks for spoiling the 2nd photo, Ben :P)I managed to get two photos of people that I talked to. Hehehe.


The role of pixel-girl was between me & Priscilla only. No guys turned up for the audition. hahahaha. It was scary at first to walk in public. felt like maruah jatuh gila-gila. I have to go around and ask for help, with this dialogue, " Excuse sir, I'm lost. Can you please help me? I wanna go home. Can you bring me back home?"
And one perverted dude responded " Sure! I will bring you back to MY HOME". Some ran away from me. Some refused to talk to me. Some laughed no cover cun.
I talked to people randomly. College students, office workers, lecturers. Shooting was done at few places like Asia Cafe, Mentari Court, Outside Sunway Pyramid, PJS 11.
Besides maruah jatuh, I did learn to be more confident. Come on la, if I'm thick faced enough to wear the ridiculous costume, it shows that I can handle it well right? Hehe.
And you know, I nearly died wearing the costume. Mind you, it was not comfortable at all. My arms to hand boxes were filled with sponges to support and hold it. Then, my hair. It wasn't easy to put it on okay? Two person have to handle it. Hair was kept in a netting. Then, the cone was place on the bun. The cubes were put together using strings, then go all around my head. As support, I was tortured with 20+ hair clips pinned on the head. Ouch.
Anyway, I'm glad that I took this role. :)
Here's the compiled video.
What do you think about this? hehehe.
6 comments:
u have done a great job, seriously... u guys are creative!
Thank u so much :)
OMG! this is awesome!!!!
thumbs up for you guys!!
by the way, Apple..
I didnt updates in my old blog..
I have a new blog now
www.moots7elwa.wordpress.com
Thank u so much! hehehe.
owh new blog eh? ok, nanti when im free i shall update the blog list n link to this new url k? :)
apple, nice! u're so cute!
Thanks encik luthfi :D
Post a Comment