I used to celebrate Valentine's Day in my previous relationships.
Now, I do not intend to celebrate it anymore. In fact, I declared not to celebrate it when I was in the last relationship.
Maybe back then I said no to Valentine's after my ex gave me a splendidly horrible day on 14th Feb. Maybe its because I just want to console myself and say it is okay not to get gifts suddenly. That was old story. end of the chapter.
Since last year, I celebrated 14th Feb, but not because of Valentine's Day.
It was Syg's birthday. Now that's bigger than Valentine's Day coz you know it comes only once in a year. :)
So yes,
14th Feb is now again an important date to me & him. :)
I know he is the type that doesn't mind if there is no birthday celebration.
BUT I WONT LET THAT HAPPEN AS LONG AS I AM STILL ALIVE. >D
I made him spend time with me last night.
I got him 2 cupcakes Bijoux as birthday cake.
I got him some facial product from The Body Shop.
I treated him dinner at Nando's.
I made him watch Tropic Thunder VCD with me.
I asked him if he is happy with this humble celebration that I planned.
He said yes. :')
I'm glad I can finally celebrate a boyfriend's birthday properly.
I'm glad I made him laugh & smile alot last night.
No high expectations, just me doing my things.
I'm glad we made these simple things into special memories.
It is truly good to be ordinary but feel extraordinary. :')
He asked me if I want roses last night.
My heart said "yes please, I'm dying to get first flower from you!"
But I made up my mind real fast.
I told him "Not today".
Coz roses are expensive on his birthday.
Another time, Syg. I will be waiting for the first bouquet of roses from you.
Hehehe. [Syg,that's a clue tau] :)
Lastly,
Happy 25th Birthday, Syg.
I Lapp You.
Stay Busuk forever. Hahah! Just Kidding! :p
P/s: I forgive you for not sharing that Lasagna with me.
4 comments:
omg,Joe dah tua!!!bahahahaha...see,im still muda,awet muda ok..haha...
pls sampaikan this to joe :)
"Yo Joe, happie burfday dude!!selamat hari tua ha...ngeee~ have a blast dude!!"
thanks pern..hehehe...
bwahahaha. u wait for another 6 months and see if u tua or not. XD
sure, no problem. i will sampaikan this msg to him :)
ur welcome, nat.
eh silap silap! its 4 months. hehehehehe. teringt bulan 6, thts why.
LOL...no no,im forever younggg...(like that song..haha)
bwekkk,joe dah tua,ur bf tua!!ngaku jer lah!!ur dearie friend here tak tua ok!!she's 21, and will always be 21..plus,since last year, she has deleted the birthdate from her life alledi..so,yeah,im gonna be 21 all through my life.ngee~
Post a Comment