Saturday, February 26, 2011

Stop Giving, Stop the Suffering.



Mr. Sree, a well-known photographer from Sonic Image Photography came up with a brilliant campaign. The message really made me realise something that I never thought of.

When you see a kid approaching you with stuffs like tissues or sweets, you tend to feel sorry for him. So you give him more money in the name of sympathy. I know I'm like that.

But, where would the money go to? How sure are you that the money would really help the kid you felt sorry for?

I happened to know about this charity campaign. Hahah. If you noticed, I was in this short film as well. :P

I believe this is one of Mr Sree's first few attempts in videography. I think it is nice. :) And his son is so adorable! That's right, the little boy you see in the short film is his son.

P/s: video abit laggy. will do something bout it later.

No comments: