I ate some junkies in 3DLab and hands got dirty. Estrella and me went up to the toilet to get my hands washed. There was a notice outside saying Cleaning in Progress. I know. I just need to use the sink.
I opened the door, and before I could say anything, the cleaner talked first while she is mopping the floor. Her friend was siting there too.
Cleaner : Tak boleh Guna, Tak boleh Guna! Tgh cuci (something like tht, with a harsh Indon tone)
Me : Owh ok. Saya nak cuci tangan sajer. *smile
Cleaner : Nak cuci tangan, CUCILAH! (Harsh tone)
I was shocked with her attitude. I'm trying to be nice and I respect her though she is just a cleaner in my college. I even talk to the guard okay! And it pisses me off when people don't respect me in return. Ahh, the story is not finished yet.
While I was washing hands, she was mopping the floor near me and when I turned around, her mop MOPPED MY SHOES. WTF! I don't wanna lose my head over this kind of person. I cooled down. Complained to Estrella, the witness.
Seriously, I dislike people like this. Don't be rude la. Talk properly! I don't look down at you as a cleaner! In fact I respect you. But when you behave like this, sorry I would just say to myself that you are just a cleaner, not worth to be angry at. You are nothing. Perhaps uneducated people are meant to be like this? I don't know.
She was so niceeeee to my bf and she knows we are together. And with me, she talks like this. Biatchhhh. I told my bf, "maybe she likes you so she layan me this way" LOL!
P/s: That's it. I shall not smile at these cleaners anymore. Stupid people.
4 comments:
no no! Keep your smiles! I have met people like these too! But think from their shoes, maybe coincidentally she just had a bad day?
I always smile politely at the cleaners everywhere. And I do encounter some who are really really really nice! And that will make my day, just by visiting the loo. So keep your smiles!! =)
She probably IS jealous humm.
That sucks. That it had to be our college cleaner getting on your nerves and you might have to run into her over and over again.
It's murder time!
by saying "I would just say to myself that you are just a cleaner, not worth to be angry at" you are looking down at her right?
Chien : LOL. I will reconsider if I really shud smile at her like I always do :D
Daeds: Hahah! don't kill her, coz the toilet need to be cleaned OFTEN. :D U know tht situation very well :D
Flutone:
At tht point, tht very sentence, yes of coz BECAUSE of what she has done to me. Before she did this, I CERTAINLY DID NOT LOOK DOWN AT HER. If you refer to tht sentence, yes now I am looking down at her thanks to her attitude. :) Normally I DONT :D
Post a Comment