Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bloody Head.

Sorry head. Now you looked better right? I made u chubby at first. I repaired your eyes and lips. Your ears are in seperate file, the hole is not done yet. Will give you your ears when I'm done sewing the top of your head. :D

Because of you, head, i get headache in the class for being a zombie. Oh wait, i mean, 3 hours of sleep only.

I'm working on your body now. Must show 50% done at least. I don't care. I'm sleeping at 3.15 or 3.30am. The time is 2.45am.

BY THE WAY..

When people are stressed up or pressured, don't you think it is normal to see them get emotional easily? It happened to me. I dont know why suddenly I felt empty & unwanted with tears rolling down my cheeks. THAT WAS JUST NOW. NOW IM FINE. I see him getting emotional nowadays too. It scares me when a man I love get serious and don't talk to me for awhile. What I can do is LEAVE STRESSED UP PEOPLE ALONE. Dissappear. *poof*

I'm pressured too. Thank you assignment, relationship, money and family. Ahh. This will be over real soon. Its just the low point for me to pass through.

ignore this. coz I'm better than that.

11 comments:

kid84 said...

are u from the one academy??

Apple Tan said...

yes im from TOA :) are you from there too?

kid84 said...

nop. im not from there. but my friend is. he is doing his head modeling thingy too. haha. maybe u 2 same batch? lol.
btw thanks for viewing my blog. :) hope u enjoy it ^^

Apple Tan said...

hehehe no problem. full of funny stuff! :D better than mine, empty.

owh.. tell me his name! should be my classmate, if he is doing head modeling now too! :D

kid84 said...

haha. thanks. urs not really that empty either lar. don worry. mine just gathering all sources all over the internet. and also some are from my hdd. lol.

his name... crap. i only know his nick. or was tat his english name? lol.
samson?

Apple Tan said...

OWHHH!! SAMSON!!! HAHAHAH! he is my funny classmate. :D

kid84 said...

yea. he is funny dude.
small world. :)

Apple Tan said...

hahaha! so i guess you randomly found my blog tru samson's blog?:D

kid84 said...

er.. no.
u view me, nuffnang got record. so i reach ur blog thru nuffnang.
maybe when u view my blog u didnt notice, samson is on my follower list. XD

Apple Tan said...

really? but i found out about ur blog after i saw u in my nuffnang record. haha. funny.

kid84 said...

huh? really?
tats weird, coz i found ur blog in my nuffnang. lol.
not sure then. haha...