Monday, June 8, 2009

And the winner is...

Last night, I was "appointed" as judge for E-Cooking Competition on Facebook. It is to sort out the conflict on who is the best cook. There were two finalists and what's hot is that they are a couple.Hahahaha! Curi-ed from Ruzy's page. XP

They both want me to be on their side, agreeing that masing2 boleh masak dengan hebat. So I asked them to upload pics of the food.

Entry from Mr. Jufry (he betul2 masak!)

Entry from Miss Ruzy.... (She tk masak! Curi dari mana ntah!)
As a judge yang tidak bias, I took some time to decide and judge properly. I was pretty sure I did well as a judge. After some time, I told them to come over to my page to check out the result. Nah. See the pic youself...CLICK TO SEE BETTER QUALITY!Samson kacau only. Hahahaha.
Yes basically there is a winner - the judge herself ;)

2 comments:

Ruzanna Rosli said...

mmg judge yg mangkuk ayun~ n y of all photos of hariz n me?! dat was so loooooonng ago...time b4 me masuk toa plak tu hahahaha

Apple Tan said...

hahahahah sajer jer. Pasangan Hot Lalalalalalla!!!