Friday, June 12, 2009

Are you okay, friend?

I find this very funny actually.

Imagine this.

You have a friend who used to be close to you, everything was fine until your friend made a mistake and it really hurts your feelings. And to make things worst, your friend does not want to admit the mistake and try to turn the table around. As if its your fault things turned sour. He/She blocked you on FB, MSN..whatever we have nowadays.

This is a situation that is very very similar to what I have gone through. I'm over things like this but it is so funny to see a pattern of Blocking, Unblock back, then decided to Block again. Haha. Why suddenly change your mind, friend? Are you okay? Of course I don't give a damn anymore, but it is so funny to know that I have to blog it out. Don't worry, I won't be mad at you for blocking me. I mean, please..I got better things to get mad with. :D I happened to find out through comments, not stalking you at all. :) I rather stalk my boyfriend la. Hahaha.

Now Im wondering if you are really okay or not? I feel sorry for you, friend. :P

P/s: This is dedicated to a friend, who thinks my blog is not important and I'm writing crap here. Hehe. Oh wait. Why am I calling you friend? We are not even friends. :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whether important or not it is just none of their business.
crapping or not definitely nothing to do with them.

princess_nathra said...

i totally get what u r talking about..hahaha...

Apple Tan said...

Anonymous:Thanks Anonymous :)


Nat:Haha! Bet u know who im talking bout kan. Muahahahah! Org tu jer tk tahu. huhu

Nez said...

u shud say this to the person

"I'm not bothered that your talking about me, it only proves that you concentrate more on my life than your own, and that just makes you sad."