My grandparents are down from Surat Thani, Thailand. Mama gave me warning before they came; telling me to do be good. Shit, it means all these while I wasn't a good girl, mama? Hmmph!
Mama said
1. Wash the plates after eating.
2. Don't leave the washed clothes on the bed just like that.
3. Help around with the housework(sweep floor, wipe table, laundry)
Guess what? I failed to do so. Hahahah. Nobody is going to marry me in the future. Gonela. But hey, I know all these stuff OKAY? Did it before. I don't know how to cook only. Can learn later. Won't leave my hubby and kids in hunger.
Then, Grandma who noticed the same old me; never changed and she started her lecture la.
HOW TO BE A GOOD DAUGHTER 101
" Sze Mun, you must help around the house. Pity Mama, everytime have to handle everything. You never care to help her also. You cant even cook, you don't know how to do anything. How old are you again? 19? Oh wait, 20! Ahh! Still don't know how to do all these things. Next time you married ady, how how?? You have to take care of your family next time you know? And not to say I want to compare la, but you know my neighbour's daughter? Oh! She is so good! Everything also she handle, and she is still studying too, like you. But you? You only care to study, not doing the housework. blablablablablablablablabla"
I was listening to her, without eye contact, left leg up on chair, right leg goyang2. I'm trying to accept it. Not to worry, this "lecturer" is going to lecture me twice a year, its alright. She is trying to make me a better person. I know. But you know something, the more you tell me things, the more harder it is to change me. It has to come by itself. I'm pretty much a self-motivated person actually. If I think I need you, then only I will approach you.
She ended it with one sentence, " I hope you understand why I'm telling you these and please don't be mad at me"
I replied with a smile "No la. Why should I?"
ANYWAY..
My bf's handphone got stolen on Friday and it sucks. I feel so disconnected; cant even communicate with him. The whole Saturday wasn't good for me. Miss him also cannot tell him. :P
Today is Sunday. Haihhhh! Monday he might not be around in college. This is shitty. I tgh tahan. I can. But its torturing me inside. Ahh. That's part of Love. Its ok.
And if you noticed, I finally changed my relationship status. Nobody will bother me anymore. I'm sick of it. Let people know I'm attached. :) Better that way.
And Congrats Nix :P Hahahahahah!
ANOTHER NEWS
Omg! My sister who have no interest towards Facebook/Friendster finally have an email, can chat with friends and SHE GOT A BLOG! Yey!!! I'm not trying to be mean here. This is how I layan her. I syg her okay but I don't show it secare lovey-dovey like how I do to my bf! I like to kacau my sister. Muahahahahha!
You are normal. LOL!! Just kidding! :D And I hate it man. She can actually solve that "All Sparks" See See See http://blursoulfortheworld.blogspot.com/2009/06/absolute-loser.html
3 comments:
hahaha the part where your grandma lectures u is so funny! i don't know how to cook much either hehe
i guess we all go through the same thing, kids like us these days, tsk tsk tsk
sze mun~~~you should do your assignmentssss faster
laught die~hahahahahahahaha
Hahahah! yeah May Jean. nvm i will learn one day :P
Yes BonBon, Im doing it now. hehhe
Post a Comment