1. Switch on the light.
- I sleep on the top bed and i get direct lighting with the distance of approximately 1.2 meters. Definitely will wake me up.
2. Pull my blanket.
- I wrapped myself up with the blanket to hide away from the light and whoever can see me sleeping. You might mistaken me as the blanket itself if you are careless.
3. Knock the door.
-Annoy me with the best rhythm you could. My parents do it best.
4. Knock the plywood under my bed that I'm sleeping on.
-Ahh, it gives a real wake up to my whole body. Papa always do it.
5. Call me on the phone until I answer.
- I won't get annoyed if you are my boyfriend or my best friend. Try asking a stranger, my parents or some other friends instead.
6. Party outside my room
- Scream your lungs out, jump around, run up and down. Definitely wakes the devil in me up. Just scolded a kid for doing that yesterday morning.
7. Switch off the fan
-When it gets hot, I get HOT too!!
8. Touch me
-Just poke me, slap my butt, hit me. I swear I will be AWAKE!!!
9. Talk to me tru my ear
- Annoy me by whispering "BANGUN!!", "OI WAKE UP, WHT TIME NOW?"
10. Sing the Bangun Pagi song.
- Yes, "Bangun Pagi, Gosok Gigi...". Guess who always do that? Papa. Epic sekali.
5 comments:
I wonder if all the things happen in a sequence to you at a lovely morning~
i will be having an awesome morning -_-"
try on bonbon la.
LOL! I dont mind :D
bgun pagi~ muahahahahahah!
Post a Comment