Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Day I became AngPau Collector & Birthday Boy's Girlfriend.

CNY Open house on first day at my place, without fail.
I collect angpaus, without fail.
Just got to bear with certain relatives or people and run away after snatching angpau from them. muahahahahha.

Mama's cooking was great, like usual.
Whoever didn't make it, you rugi besar! You just missed the great Thai food. xP

She made...
1. Thai Chicken Curry (Keng Kai)
2. Thai dunno-what-its-called-in-english curry, but direct translate would be Kari Perut Ikan. (Keng Phung Pa)
3. Catfish Curry (Keng Pa Dook)
4. Fried Mixed Veggie
5. Mushrooms & veggie
6. Fried eggs (Khai Thot)
7. Thai Sambal Belacan served with sliced cucumbers (Nam Phik)

People that managed to came and gobble the food were Nat & her bf, Leanda, Kalo, Laveena. Not many ppl.

A relative of mine sat next to my friends
Relative : Eh Sze Mun, why your friends are only
Indians ah? Sorry ah girls.
Friends : its okay its okay. ahahhaha.
Me : Most of my Chinese friends are not available
on first day.
Relative : Then, Malay friends leh?
I pointed at Nat, who was right next to me only. Nat pointed herself too. LOL.
Relative : *shocked* Ohhh! okayyy....

Siot jer. She even compared me to my sis. I layan tetamu while helping to get the angpaus for Papa, while sis was at kitchen helping mama. She thinks I'm lazy. Whatever la woman.

Thank you all who came! :) And sorry for forgetting to give you the oranges. plenty la. come over again to get more k? :D

Lunch ended at 3pm. I quickly washed what I can and rushed to get freshen up. Went out with my birthday boy. Sorry, it wasn't for Valentine's Day. His birthday comes first.

"Sorry ah, I tak sambut la Valentine's Day nie. It's my birthday" katanya.

Poyo jer. But no harm going out with him for his birthday. He bought me a brown pants, while I bought him a piece of cake from Secret Recipe for his birthday. No candles but I sang to him upon request ;)

Happy Burfday to you
Happy Burfday to you
Happy Burfday to Joe Busuk
Happy Burfday to youuuu!
*maaf tiada candle di sini.

7 comments:

Che Li said...

happy new Year to u and family..

Unknown said...

Thank you Che Li! :D

mai said...

joe busuk tu lah yg u sayang kot...

Apple Tan said...

dia sajerla busuk yg tersyg! tiada busuk lain yg blh ganti tempat dia.wakakakakkak!

mai said...

shoo shwweeettt!! phewit... mau hanyut joe ble tgk nie... hahahahah

nez said...

tak ajakkkkkkkk dtg umah...nak majuk ar camni

princess_nathra said...

wah,i still find it weird reading 'nat&her bf' what more saying it..ahahaha...unbelievable..but,glad u got the chance to meet him..:) and he's 100000000000000% better than,ehem,u know who la,yg dok atas ko tu..ahahaha...and thanks again,sbb me n my bf(erkk),dpt angpau gak..ahahahahahaha....sukanyahatikuini!!!