You know, I didn't know I'm so popular. hahahahhha!
I didn't realise that there are people who watch every action I take. Lucky thing nobody takes pics of me mcm paparazzi. I'm no pop star or something.
I didn't realise how much people love to put me into their gossip moments. That's right. I heard many rumours of myself. And they are all 90% not true.
See, I told you I'm popular. Everyone knows about me. hahah! Hey, I'm not mad about this. This is fame, babeh.
People whom you do not know, but knows you. wahhh. Hebat sekali. Therefore here's what I should say:
You know you are popular when...
- you hear rumours about yourself, whether its true story or made-up one.
[Pern is so evil. she calls that girl fat until that girl go slim ady]
- people who do not even know you, yet they can talk the shit out of you.
[Pompuan nie teruk betul, dhla ex kpd A, now tergedik2 ngn B]
- you have many haters but you don't even know about their existence!
[I don't like Pern! benci benci benci! Ingat dia tuh bagus sgt ke?!]
- everything you do or say will be a gossip topic or bitching-time topic.
[She is so desperate, everyday go see him]
- people love to dig alot to find out more about your life, whether it's fucked up or awesome life.
[ooooh, so izzit true she did that? Terrible la..What actually happened ahh?]
- people love spreading any latest news about your life, your problems, or even your relationship.
[OMG, they are a couple laaa! ]
-people keep looking at things that you do, that becomes their interest.
[ The couple is going for dinner la *stare stare with muka tak tahu malu*
-people trying to be better than you in everything!
[Yes! I beat pern!!! WOOHOO!!!]
- people want to sebok, kepoh2, interfere in almost everything that you love to do.
[Eh, don't do that la Pern! Not good blablabla]
So, when you hear people talk bad or good about you, stare-stare at you very often, it's okay. You can't help being popular. hehehe.
Don't hate your "fans"... They adore you like hell! So don't disappoint them. :D
P/s: Thank you "fans" for making me so damn popular. Muahxxxx!
1 comment:
remember i always say,'org yg cakap tentang kita,adalah org yg jealous dgn kita sebenarnyer...' hahahahaha....remember that babe!!:D
Post a Comment