Sunday, February 14, 2010

They call it Bra, that's not my bra.

Okay, yeah I went to get new panties and bra using my little amount of angpau money. Mr BF was waiting outside, malu to follow me. eheheh.

I was so happy to see Pierre Cardin ones. So hot! I want it too. Tgk price jer, I putus asa. expensive. So I saw Scarlett. Yey. Low budget and good quality. I was so excited to see many colours of bras hanging at section by section.

As I came to the inside section, I found some odd-looking bras. It has no support or push-ups and I kinda want to get that type. But the size scared me. It's like... so big and flat! I found my size as I was checking it out.

A lady happened to walk past and she kinda looked at me. I felt weird. I ignored her as it is very normal to check out bras what. Or else how would you know if its a good bra??!

I keep checking out these weird bras. And suddenly I saw the price tag with its description. It says "Maternity Bra"..

-_____-"
Now I know why that lady stared at me. I'm a young lady, didn't look pregnant and searching high and low for a perfect maternity bra.

Oh malu sial. I quickly walked to the other normal bra sections. End.

4 comments:

Jong said...

Lol...maternity bra...

Pierre Cardin is really good. I'm using that brand. Hehe.

Apple Tan said...

it is good right? so sad. only got two sets so far.. no money. ahahhaha!

Joanne Loke said...

ahahhhaha thanks for putting a smile on my face :p

Just passing by, saw your link on Ben Cheong's blog

Apple Tan said...

oh ur welcome joanne! :)glad i could do so :D