Last Wednesday, I was wearing a spaghetti strap with my jacket with hood outside; and the same black skinny jeans. We were having 3D Character Animation class. During the break, I went down to KK mart with Yi Ling other friends to get some snacks.
As I walk to the mart, a Malay man wearing blue jacket and blue helmet was standing at the side. That was all that I noticed. Yi Ling heard him saying something, and didn't tell me as she thought I heard what he said.
After we bought some snacks, we walk past this fella again. He said something to me and I heard it this time but ignored him. I told Yi Ling, and she told me that was what he said again.
What did he say to me but Yi Ling didn't tell me?
Idiot : Eh, tali kasut terbukak la
And what did he say when I heard what he said the next time?
Idiot : Eh, tali kasut terbukak la
I pretended not to hear what he said, but after passing him, I kinda peek at my own steps, wanting to see if what he said is true. NAH!
He lied. I kinda get it why he did that, after checking with Chee Sang.
Chee Sang : That guy want to see what's inside lorrrr.
*pointing into his shirt, aim at chest*
Basically, that idiot just wanted me to bend down and check my shoes so that he can see what he wanttttttts to see!
Well, sorry la brother, you cannot see "what's inside". Go peek at another girl's - bigger one is better kan? And brother, sorryla, I don't fall for tricks like that so easily. Two times tricking me are obviously making it lame.
2 comments:
pervert uncle! =)
kenwooi.com
aiyo not uncle u know. he looked like late 20s to early 30s. ahahah!
Post a Comment