Syg, I know lately you have been stalking my blog. hehehehe.
I hope you get to stalk this part too, coz i'm writing about you.
And I don't care if anyone else read this too. biarla. ehehe.
I do hope you will menyampah and rasa nak termuntah2 when you read this. ;)
Syg, its 14th February, and omg you dah tua!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Sorry, you are not 17.
You are 24 years old.
I know you complained about 14th Feb.
"Ish sebok jer Valentine's Day nie."
You know what, padan muka! hahahahah!
Lagi padan muka for you since CNY hits 14th Feb too.
I'm glad that I got you an early birthday gift.
I'm satisfied that the allowance I saved this month
managed to get you something simple yet useful.
And I'm glad you like it.
Sorry for buying a basic Nokia phone (tapi design dia cun kan!).
I'm not Donald Trump's daughter.
That's why I can't afford to get you a PDA.
You kan GILA PDA. Bwekkk!
I hope the phone will tahan lama and stay with you always, just like how we stick to each other. haahahahahah. Oh kejiwangan yang cannot go.
I also hope the phone will remind you of me always, so that I can haunt your mind every single second. muahahahha!
Dear other readers, please don't misunderstand this post, in case if there are any bodohs yang seriously think I marah ngn my boyfriend. This is my own way to express my feelings. I don't hate my boyfriend yang busuk tuh. I love being this way with him, just like how he does to me.
Syg, I lapppp you. (publicnyer!)
And I know you lappp me too. Jaga phone tuh elok2 if not I tak nak kawan ngn u lagi! Huh!
HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY SYG... :)
xoxo.
P/s: you can muntah now.
1 comment:
sweet :)
Post a Comment