Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ex-girlfriend Part 2

First of all, I would like to remind you people on how much I dislike argument nor fighting. I rarely start a fight. I really don't like doing this. Why? I don't feel peaceful.

That's why when I found out about people doing some bad things behind my back, I rather keep quiet or stay away, particularly if its a difficult person that I'm dealing with. Seriously, I malas nak go and confront and gaduh... I hate to have an uneasy feeling in my heart.

Remember my recent post about ex-girlfriend? That's one of the problems that I'm dealing with. I didn't say I want to fight. But that woman kept messaging, so I did something.

I give comments on his wall suggesting that he shares the FB inbox messages with me. And that's true. We prefer being honest, though it might hurt one of our feelings.

I can't stand the fact that she have to say he is a wanna-be(poyo) for using I, YOU in BM. Its weird to see her interfering in what he wants to say or do. I don't like busybody ex-girlfriends, honestly speaking.And did I say that she actually commented on his language under the main comment from my own lecturer?

Haihhhh. Woman, I don't like you but it doesn't mean I want to fight okay?

My bro commented sarcastically as his "ex-bf" and I have to comment sarcastically as well. I did mention what I want her to know.
"dear nez, past is past, please move on. you are just an exbf(yucks!).. please understand why you have the title EX. there's limit in whatever you do. Don't be a bug.Don't test my patience.Thanks! :)"

So what is the outcome of these simple comments?
She deleted him from her FB friendlist, I don't see his profile pic as one of the important 9 friends anymore(in her profile). She even deleted her comments that I don't really fancy. Her status is "Kejam giler" with jumbled-up capital and small letters. Suddenly she changed her status from Single to In A Relationship.

I'm thankful that she leaves him alone. I do not know who she is referring to as kejam giler, but it could be me. I don't care because she never respect me & my feelings. I don't care if she is bitching about me with all her friends. Maybe she already think I'm a bitch. Haihhhh..Aren't you too? You made me do this, woman. I told you already, don't test my patience. And this is only one simple attack. And I'm not feeling peaceful either.

Its hard to keep your ex as your friend while you are in a relationship, when your ex is the type that knows no limits and keep thinking its okay to be close like the old times. I've been people's ex-girlfriend, so I know what I'm saying. I don't even wanna keep bugging my exes to stay close as friends. Because their girlfriends are women too. I'm a woman too. How can I not know right?

One of my friends told me that she doesn't believe that exes can be best friends. She is so right.

I told him about all these outcome just now. He still assured me that he is with me. Thank you, syg. I guess this is the right time to see whether our boyfriend really love us or not. So far so good. I'm very thankful.

As for that woman, I'm not going to apologise. This is my way of defending my status as the girlfriend. I did not get to see the FB inbox with him yet. So, I don't know if she left any messages. Haihhh. I really hope this is the end.

We shall see if this is really the end of the ex-girlfriend issue.

So to all the boyfriends & girlfriends out there, do consider how your partner feels if you get too close with your exes. Remember, there's a reason why they have the title ex. And most importantly, trust your partner! Relationship is nothing if you can't trust your partner.

2 comments:

Nez said...

WE WON!!!!! HOORAYYYYYYYYY

Apple Tan said...

hey bro :) Hmm. I'm glad its done. Hope this is really a WIN. :) tak perlu gaduh2 anymore.

Thank you once again.