Saturday, May 22, 2010

One year of You & Me

It has been one lovely year.
And we still deeply in love.
Feels like we are still new.Thank you for saving me from the zaman seluar buruk.
Thank you for being who you are in front of me.
Thank you for the night rides.(Ahh if these "thank yous" were to be continued, sure become one long list.)
*SKIP*
Most importantly,Thank you for loving me.

I lapp you busukkkkk! muahahahah!
Oh how we celebrated our first anniversary?

We are poor, ordinary couple. We are not classy enough. So we saved our money for a good dinner. :) Yesterday I went to college to meet him
and also with the hope to win the crossword puzzle. babi. tak menang.

While waiting for 7pm, my period has to come. Greatttt!
It was such a painful wait. Lucky thing Estrella was stuck with me too. Then, I met many people. Let me recall. Ean, Sofia, Khai Whum, Yati & Nix, Andrew, Nat, some juniors including Brandon the Cupcake Boy.

Anyway, we went to Thai Thai Restaurant and carefully ordered the food. After we were done with some maths, we ordered:
1. Tom Yam Kai
(Kai is chicken)
- not bad.
2. Keng Khiau Kai
(Keng is curry; Khiau is green)
- loved it. spicy! Ppl might think I bully my bf. coz he cried.
3. Yam Mamuang Pla Dook (Yam is salad, Mamuang is Mango; Pla Dook is catfish)
- Joe was going crazy over the mango salad. xP
4. Taufoo with Thai chili sauce.
- Eh nice you know! But i forgot to take a pic of it. The dish came last.
Sayang, banyaknyer you makan! TAMAK!! nasi cam bukit! Sapa yang kuat makan skarang? :D [Joe's plate, not mine for sure]

Sorry la, we cannot put our pic here la. We are trying so hard to be low profile (but failed). We were too shy to camwhore there. hehehehe.

And on the way back to college, a lecturer caught us dating. eeeeeks! Malu....

Joe has been such a loving boyfriend. Sometimes, there are things that I don't understand and he would always be there to help me out. He is not just a boyfriend. He is also my very close friend, like a family. He is not perfect. I'm not perfect. Nobody is. Because of him, I start to realise how simple things can make wonders. I appreciate what I have and see more than I could have.

Outsiders wondered how he can tahan with a childish gf like me. I'm not angry. We both know how puzzled they are. People do not know the real us and how we have such a stable relationship. Maybe people think I'm always childish since I'm always being cheerful like a kanak-kanak ribena. Its okay. Joe told me " be yourself" and he knows me better than them. I love being cheerful and laughing out loud. But that depends on who I hang out with.

I do not like looking serious all the time. Oh well. I have my sense of maturity too. But I only potray that when it is necessary. Same goes with him.

We love making fun of each other. We love to laugh along and sometimes be a child. I guess that's the secret. hehehe.

Joe is that type of bf that can be romantic at random moments. Hahahahaha! Sometimes he claim he is not romantic. Boyfriend busuk.

There was once, he became so romantic. And he gave me a reason " Dalam hati I ada taman" HAHAHAHAHA!!

When he is not romantic, he said " Taman dalam hati dah hancur dilanda tsunami" Hahahahah!! Tsunami la sangat!

Oh my busuk. Love you for who you are, like how you do too <3<3<3>

p/s: we are not sure about our anniversary date. its somewhere from 19th May to 22nd May. Hahahahah! Oh well, it doesn't matter!

No comments: