Thursday, May 6, 2010

updates.

1. Since last week I have a sickness that only my family & Joe knows. Its a painless sickness but more to uncomfortable.

2. Because of this painless sickness, I have been living my life without chilies and other spices. I have been on diet.

3. I'm losing my big appetite. I realised that I can survive with a half scoop rice for lunch and dinner. Cannot force myself to eat as much as I used to be able to eat, or I will puke.

4. I quit skipping for the moment because of the painless sickness. Not going to carry heavy things either.

5. I'm officially sick. Flu & sorethroat. And this is not good way to usher the new & final semester in TOA.

6. I stayed home for 8 days and it was good and bad. Boredom can make me go crazy.

7. During this semester break, the only outing I had was to Sri Kota supermarket (with Mama & Yen) , TOA(waiting for Joe), and Summit USJ(usual movie date).

8. Movies that I watched so far in this sem break are The Losers, Iron Man 2.

9. I have a new baby. One of EkEk's kittens went missing for 5 days. Someone found it and returned to us. So sad and strange that EkEk refuse to accept that kitten. I felt sorry for the kitten, almost die of hunger. Too skinny and not growing well like the other 3 kittens. Now it is under my care. I'm not sure of its gender but the name is Lucky, in black.

10. Finished watching ColourCloud Palace Season 1 dvd with sis. Still continuing to wait for every week's new episodes of Bleach & Supernatural Season 5.

11. I did very little 3d modeling for FireFork final project. Hope to continue more a.s.a.p.

12. Papa is very stubborn, now he loves to eat more unhealthy food though we warned him. But its good to know he quit smoking by his own will. His heart condition is not really good. He will be going for laser operation for his eyes soon.

13. Mama has been grumbling alot because the temple's daily income are getting lesser. We couldn't survive in this way. Thank God there's Mummy, who helped us alot.

14. Due to financial status, Mama has been cooking almost everyday.

15. I have the sudden urge to bake and cook again. Wanted to buy flour today but I fell sick. Canceled. :(

16. I'm looking forward to my stoopid 21st birthday because its my day. :P Not necessarily have to buy me gifts because I never get a gift for them in return that easily. Sorry. So don't give me gifts with hopes that I would return in favour.

17. Yen has been working at a new place. Hope its good for her. She wants to get enrolled into Taylor's College. Hope she can make it.

18. Joe & I are still very much happy together. And we are both looking forward to our 1st year anniversary this month. I don't mind if he takes me to Habib(like how he jokes), as long as we are happy.

19. I uploaded some photos of my primary school friends. It was hilarious! Suddenly I miss those days. Back then, I do not have to worry much about my responsibilities nor any other problems. I wish to meet all of them.

20. I didnt take up driving yet. no money.

21. I feel like making some amendments for my portfolio website. I want to recompile my work again. :)

22. I miss the psycho DG78 classmates. I want to bully Mummy LiBi & Daddy. I want to tease GayBag Siput Kerang (Nick Fong). I want to show middle finger to V-Leong again and again. I want make Jacky suffer with my God of Awesomeness title xD. I want bully Daniel Seven Tan. I want to go mkn at MG with Yi Ling. Oh Michelle Tenner & Fanny Aristo Wijaya, hahahah! Want to see if Yutoshi go green ady or not. Pang Poh Hui, how's your "kathei" act?? :D

23. OMG, tomorrow I will be checking my last semester's result. *scared*

24. Somebody's ex is so annoying, thinking I don't know that she privately msged him. Huh. What a pest. Whatever, I trust him and he understands me. We are still happy together no matter what.

25. I'm in to Hotel City & Restaurant City. xD

26. I'm still not over Chocolate Bubble Tea.

No comments: