Oh wow. This is fast. I'm about to start my final semester in TOA, that's by next week. I need all the strengths and energy, including lots of positive thinkings and positive-minded people around me. :)
Earlier plan was to get there by lunch time and check result, take the new time table and pay the fee, and go home after dinner with Joe. But he had an emergency. Its okay, syg. :)
He called to inform me at 10am. So, change of plan. I thought of getting Sofia's help on the way home. Good to get back home as early as possible since I'm not well. But Plan B failed. hahah! I was not even there yet when she arrived at college. Its okay, Sofia. :)
Last plan. I felt bad. I asked for Papa's help. All these while I didn't want him to drive me anywhere because of his leg and eyes conditions. He can't drive like last time already. I have to make sure he drives safely.
So, Papa dropped me at college and waited opposite it, in the van. I quickly check result for myself, Poh Hui & Zi Kang [by request]. Then, my tangan went gatal; I took a pic of the whole of DG78's result. Muahahahha! Should I post it here? No need la. Ask me and I will e-mail you. Lastly, I paid the fee after running from CIMB Bank [withdrawal] to MayBank[cash deposit].
My result?
3D Character Animation : A-
This is the first time I've got an A for animation. O.M.G. *fainted.
Advanced 3D studio I : B+
My favourite. Okla. Near to A- what. I'm cursed. LOL. AE class also was B+. I wonder if this curse will continue. hehehe.
Portfolio Presentation : A-
I love web design. So I'm happy with this A. :)
Final Project Development I : PENDING.
I heard from Poh Hui that our lecturer flied to Europe and forgot to submit our score sheet. @__@
Here's the time table.Good to see G1 only separated from us on Saturdays.
MONDAY
Graduation Campaign
AVH
Stephen
12pm to 2.30pm
TUESDAY
Final Project Development II (session I)
3D Lab 2 & 3D Lab 3
LHL, Ngai Charm
10am to 1pm
Advanced 3D Studio II
3D Lab 2 & 3D Lab 3
LHL, Ngai Charm
2pm to 7pm
SATURDAY
Advanced 3D Studio II (session II for G1 only)
3D Lab 3
KFC/Mark
9am to 2pm
Advanced 3D Studio II (session II for G2 only)
3D Lab 3
KFC/Mark
2.30pm to 7.30pm
We are supposed to be free on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays & Sundays. But I don't think we would be. hahah!
Good luck to DG78 classmates and others under Batch78. let's do our very best and graduate. weeeeee.
2 comments:
fuiyoh..dean list nih..
hahahaha! tkderla... standard biasa je zac :)
Post a Comment