He suggested Sup Dhorai. xD I like I like. Instead of having the usual Chicken Soup, we ordered a bowl of Mutton Soup. Tasted even better than the Chicken Soup.
I was holding the camera and he said "Tak nak amik gambar sup Dhorai ke?"
Here you go, after we were almost done with the soup.
Yeah, he really did insist on taking a pic this way. -____-"And we had the nasi lemak. He and his Nasi Lemak Banjir. Haha. He loved putting lots of the soup onto the nasi lemak. He claimed that it was delicious. I didn't try and not interested to try too.

Anyway...
Most importantly, here comes my first time on something. I did it! Finally!

Yes! After living in Malaysia for 21 years, finally I ate a Ramly Burger. Hahahahah! My first time. I'm sure Malaysians will be proud of me :D
I deserve Datukship for this or not?
Allow me to end this post with something stupid. I checked my nuffnang account and saw what people googled to get to my page or something.
Sofia Abdullah, anda dicari2 di sini juga yer. Heheh!
And omg, Pern Miss World. Ok, let me perasan for awhile, will ya? At least I don't get anymore google results like "seluar dalam gay". yucks. I used to get that a lot last time!
6 comments:
aiyak u tak pnh mkn ramly burger ke..why?heh~
hahahaha! yeah! tk pernah mkn :P i pun dunno why :S pelik kan?
sangat pelik!burger ramly la u..burger ramlyyy~hehee~taste gud ha~:)
weiiiii tak ajak pun!
Bro. hahah! its last minute thing la. Joe's idea this time. sorrrrrry.... jgn marahhhh... nanti cepat tua. hahahah! :P
Post a Comment