Oh this is the sudden urge to blog.
I just came back from Ipoh with Papa & Yen. Very tiring, unlike those days when I get to fall asleep during the journey. I have to be alert all the time for Papa. His driving is not like last time anymore. I'm so afraid, particularly when he can't see properly during night drive.
Anyway, we are home safely, with salted chicken. :P
We went up there to get his friend's help to repair some "eletronic ignition", which his friend offered for free. So kind of him for taking us around and treating us lunch. :)
Lunch was chicken rice. And once again, when me, Yen & Papa walked into the shop, everyone STARED at us. I felt like their stares could kill; so "sharp"! The usual attention for having this skin colour & these features. I forgive all of you people.
Last night, I went to watch Robin Hood with my bf. He was already waiting patiently for the movie release. Hahahah. Should have seen the smile on his face when he discovered the new and comfortable seats at THX. :D Priceless. Busuk habis. The movie was good. Love the war scenes. Exciting. :D Go watch people!
What about my final project production? 5 of us are working on the 3D modelings for now. Poh Hui is modeling Marco, Chao Giar is modeling Monica[he did well for the 3D boobs], Yutoshi is working on the toy dolls modeling. Yi Ling is modeling Timmy. Me? I'm modeling the environment(living room) and the props in it.
I'm having fun for now. Hope to finish A.S.A.P. Go FireFork!
Graduation Campaign? Nothing much so far. Its all about election. I can't wait to know who is the president! :D Exciting! Whee!
Lately, I feel like staying away from FB. Felt bored with it. Sometimes, FB do give me problems too. Someone agrees with me about this, and we both even thought of just deactivating our accounts. Stay away. Well, undecided. Most probably, I would just leave my account just like that.
OK. end of the end. Dinner time.
No comments:
Post a Comment