Papa was in hospital for awhile due to fever. We forced him to get to the hospital before history repeats again. One night, he asked us to bring his medication for the doctors.
It was not a good news for us. We have to travel. None of us can drive Papa's van. One thing I like about Brickfields is that we can get bus easily to go to Pasar Seni. wahahahah. We took took a RapidKL bus to get there.
I was the one to pay the bus fare, while Mama & Yen went to sit.
While waiting for the driver to print the ticket..
Driver : Dtg Brickfields sini beli sari ke?
Me : Hah? *a sec pause* takla.
Driver: Oh habis tuh? Bwat apa kat sini?
Me : Saya duk sini.
Driver: Oooooo...
In my mind, I was getting depressed already. Now I looked Indian? No more Malay looks? Oh wow. How depressing. I blamed my skin colour at that very moment. Perhaps I looked Chindian. Hmmmm.
Driver: Tadi tuh, kakak-kakak awak eh?
Me : Hah? Itu Ibu dan adik saya la.
Driver: ooooooo..
And I quickly took the tickets and immediately sat down. Now what? I looked younger because of my outstanding height? Or was it my stupid kanak-kanak Ribena face?
Gosh. Suddenly I have two big sisters, went to Brickfields to get some sarees. -__-". I was a Punjabi(Kalvinder's relative people claimed) in Kuantan. And I was back to being a Malay. Recently, I'm an Indian girl.
Oh well. I think I'm coping well with these racial situations. I take this as an advantage for being one of the mixed ones. It will never be an disadvantage, unless 13th May happens again and I can't imagine how screwed I will be. Will the Malays attack me for being a Chinese for real? Or will the Chinese attack me for having a Malay face?
That's going to make a good nightmare for me.
ANYWAY,
Yes, I'm still busy with everything I have right now. It has been 2 weeks and I enjoyed my part-time job as much as my final project development. So true, I have no time for nonsense. Its all about commitment now.
I just finished editing my portfolio webpage and demoreel as well. Mungkin akan post sini bila aku ada masa yer? XD
3 comments:
Heh, heh, hee. Geli hati saya baca cerita you ni tau. You ni betul-betul kelihatan macam Kajol, bintang filem hindustan tu ke? Hee. Jangan bimbang, kawan. Sebagai rakyat Malaysia generasi baru yang lebih terbuka fikirannya dan berpendidikan, kita sedang serta sentiasa berusaha keras supaya insiden 13 May tidak berulang. Dalam kalangan rakyat Malaysia, you antara yang bertuah kerana boleh menyesuaikan diri mengikut keadaan. Nak main tarian singa, boleh; nak menari zapin Melayu, boleh; pergi ke majlis Deepavali, boleh; Thai punya pun boleh. Hee. O.k. Saya tahu you sibuk sekarang kerana mahu siapkan projek tu. Saya ucapkan 'Selamat Maju Jaya, Apple Tan.
hahahahah! Mana ada Kajol. ahahahahha!!
Saya dah tak kisah dipanggil cina melayu atau india. Dah biasa. haha.
tapi kekadang, rasa kelakar dapat pengalaman mcm ni. :P
Thank you, Mr Wak for commenting. I appreciated it. :) Thank you! :D
Hai, Apple Tan. Dah siap projek you tu? You sihat?
Post a Comment