Friday, August 22, 2008

Siapa punye Seluar Dalam nie??

I seriously do not know who is the owner, but judging from the colour and the shape, it looks feminine. So, anyone lost their panty or underwear, contact me yeah. Can request for this pic to be removed too, if you are the owner! :)

Adui. I think I can set up a booth outside my house and make it into the lost & found counter. Approach me if your stuff go missing. I found many stuff in front of my kitchen. Its an open space. So, any neighbour of mine can just campak rubbish to my house.

I found shoes, bra, panties, apple and I can't recall anymore. Some of my neighbours up there are idiots. They pour a pail of water on my roof, ending up coming down like its raining at my open space here. Babi betul. I hate my neighbour right above me. They treated my cats and kittens like shit. I'm going to shoot some water to their clothes...whenever they hang it to dry. hehehehe.

Btw, yesterday i got electrocuted by the MayBank ATM Machine. Each time my finger press the buttons, I get it. It was raining, so that can explain why. Ish. Reminds me of form 3, when I got it from the lab. I cried. Afiqah was like so scared if I touch her. Lol. She was next to me.

3 comments:

princess_nathra said...

omg omg omg....dlguy punye........wakkakakaka...

Si Penanya (?) said...

demmit! is dat girls pny kerja? eeeuuww~

Apple Tan said...

girls atas rumah punye kerje, not me. I just found it:) i know, ew.