Thursday, August 14, 2008

weird dream:featuring stars like Estrella, Fareez, and Kitts.

I was going to some places and then it was time to leave. I think I was at the LRT station.
It costs RM7.60. Expensive! I remember that Estrella was there too. We used Touch N Go card.
I did something stupid. I touch the sensor with Touch N Go but didn't take my luggage.

Estrella was like telling me to be fast or it would be a waste. I didn't make it. Somehow Estrella came back
to my side. I bet she got lots of money in her card. haha. We planned to con a man. Just get RM30 from him
and I wouldn't have to pay RM7.60 again. He is a decent Chinese man, around late 20's.

I pretended to be pregnant and walk closely with Estrella with my head on her shoulders. I was pretending to
be weak. The man pitied me and he really took out RM30. We took the money and still have to pretend as the man
was following us. Scary coz if we screwed up, we can say bubbye to that RM30.

I was about to reload my Touch N Go card, suddenly I stopped and took that RM30 away from the person at
counter. I ran back to the man and took his hand, put the RM30 on his hand. I confessed. He felt sorry for me
again. Haha. He told me to take it but I refused. I ran back to the counter and use my last RM100 note. Stupid.
Why can't I just use my own money??

Things got weird in this dream when I suddenly see myself chatting with Fareez on the phone. Haha. Dream switched.
He was telling me that he will start working immediately as there is no point to continue studying. I was puzzled and
shocked when he told me that he was forced to marry a girl by next month. hahahahaha!!! Some sort of arranged
marriage. I pitied him and ask if we can hang out at KFC. Why KFC?? Weird. He agreed but fell asleep and didn't turn up.

Last part, I remember that I was attending a function and I saw my boyfriend wearing an army officer suit.
He looked GORGEOUS there. :P People were there to celebrate his birthday. :)

I really think that we have creativity skill through dreams. Many times, I always dream about the future , not like ten
years later, but a month later or few weeks later. You know, sometimes, I do not wish that all my dreams will come true. Not all are nice.

P/s: Shit. I'm going to be late for work! Bye.

No comments: