Sunday, August 10, 2008

Part 2: Muka aku

People say you looked like somebody.
Its either you take it as a compliment or you just ignore it.

Yes, this is a topic regarding my face. I've been hearing many many things about my face. Can I say I'm proud of it? I seriously don't know. But I do get "kembang" when I like what people say. typical me. But, don't you feel happy when you're told you look like a hot actress that could either come from Hollywood or Bollywood? I do! But it depends. Sometimes I could just start smiling and kembang-kalah-besi. Sometimes I might feel like slapping the person left and right.

People who know me since high school would know that "I looked like Siti"... Erm. Sorry. I'm not a big fan of hers, so I'm not quite happy to be called Siti. And yeah, once I went to 7 11 and the guys at counter were like " eh..adik Siti la" ... what the hell?

I don't see myself in her at all. Maybe its just the chubby cheeks. Hmm. But not good enough. I got friends telling me that. My ex neighbour even said I smiled like Siti. hahahahah! That's really weird. Once I walked at CM with Amirul and we both heard a schoolboy saying I looked like Siti. Ayoyo. Strangers too. But I disagree. I met Siti once at Kuantan during my work at Fiesta Media Idola 07. She was friendly. :) Shook hands with her, that's all. Datuk K was smiling to me too. haha.

Second popular is that I looked like Maya Karin. I admit I am a fan of hers! I'm happy to hear that. But again, where's the similarity? Eyes?


Mak Chick Leanda would agree. Once when we were so into Pontianak Harum Sundal Malam I, she told me that I looked like Maya Karin. yeyyyy! Happy to hear that man. I remembered that day we were preparing for BM paper at Mak Chick's house. I was lookng down, reading while my hair covers my shoulder. That time I have long hair, like now. didn't cut yet yeah. I caught her looking at me weirdly. I asked her "WHAT?" and she replied, "You looked like her, the pontianak la" Hahahahaha! I even imitated Maya's laugh in the movie.

My mum and my sis told me a totally different thing. They claimed that i looked like Maja Salvador. I think its because of her face's structure. She is a Philiphino actress. I forgot what is that name of the soap opera though. I like her too.


I dont know who else I looked like.

Oh wait. I looked like Apple! :D I looked 100% like myself. haha. bodoh giler.

No comments: