Saturday, August 30, 2008

Its nothing.

Happy Merdeka Day in advance to whoever reads this.
I do not celebrate it as there is nothing to celebrate, well in my point of view.
It has nothing to do with the political nonsense, but it is the same way I feel since..forever.

I was involved in the celebration once, when I was in form four. Hehe. My skin was super-tanned and I enjoy the choral speaking though it was a stupid thing to do when they have recorded it. The experience was great though I have gone through many probs regarding friends at that time. Ah. That shit. Leave it there, I'm done with it, coz IT's HISTORY and will never repeat again.

I however feel proud to be Malaysian sometimes. It was like a no big deal thing in my life when it comes to patriotism. I'm not sure if it is within my soul. Seriously. Therefore, I do not celebrate. By the way, does it count as celebration if I wath the parade live on TV? :D

I'm just interested in the school bands parade and soldiers. The rest is just boring and I will turn away from the TV. At least its a public holiday, so erm...yey!!! Perhaps patriotism is not my thing, or maybe it is too deep to understand.. I do not have that kind of mind or thinking. I'm very much neutral in these kind of things. Sometimes I go with the flow.

Whatever it is, I do not have reasons to celebrate, though I'm a Malaysian with the blue IC. Should I have a reason to do so? Maybe not.

Once again, Happy Merdeka to you, who celebrates it, who understand the real meaning of Merdeka. I don't.

By the way, I got two stuffs to let you guys know. I was the one who did the Raya Hamper Flyer for Cold Storage. Check it out. I'm too lazy to upload la. It comes along with the monthly leaflet of Cold Storage. =) Feels good to know its out in the public now, people can just grab it from any Cold Storage outlet.

Second work of mine is the Cold Storage Wine Ad on today's Star, page 11 :) That's my work..yey! But it was no big deal to me..Again, I'm too lazy to upload. Maybe later.

To0 tired. Just now Nat crashed my house and me and sis went with her to MCD Bangsar. We were laughing like mad monkeys this time. Everyone gone mad basically. Yen went hyper each time she sees a Hyundai car. Nat was trying to create her new recipe with the Sundae and Burger but totally failed. Me? I got my salty elbows thanks to the fries. And not forgetting the wonderful "Male Nanny". Hahahahaha! It was funny to laugh at him. He smiled, hopefuly he is not so perasan. We do not ADMIRE him. Its just funny okay.

Yuck. I had McD twice today. Feels so heavy.

No comments: