Saturday, August 23, 2008

Is it wrong?

My lil cousin aged around 5 came down with my grandparents. She was so adorable and smart. But one night before she left, she was caught red-handed. She is so obsessed with make-ups that she stole my stuffs. I couldn't explain how devastated I was at that time. In fact I still feel the same now. She really took these stuffs and hide into her bag. How could she do that?

First impression is very important. And she do this on the first trip to KL?? I didn't forgive her nor talk to her. I know she is a small girl, do not know anything. But it is just so hard to let it go.

This is probably because of my another cousin who is one year older than me. She used to come down too. She came for like 3 to 4 times. She stole my money and my mum's money. big amount is all that I can say. She looked decent and soft-spoken, and its hard to believe she did it. Now, she is married, with two kids. I do not see her anymore.

The next time the lil cousin is coming down would be around November or Disember. Mum talked to me just now. She was advicing me. She wants me to try to give that girl a second chance as she is still a young lil girl, do not know much. I kept quiet and didn't want response nor look at my mum's face.

The last few sentences she said really shook me off.
"You did steal ur friend's ruler and eraser when you are in Year One right?"
"If you can change, why can't she change?"

I start to think. I did what she did. I knew it was wrong but I want the fancy ruler and eraser so badly. Mine is UGLY, that's why. I confessed to the owner 5 years later and she thinks I'm just making up stories. I tried to convince her but failed. Now, my lil cousin is the one who steals stuff. I really felt angry but at the same time, I wonder why I can't give her a second chance if I can change too? Then, the other half of myself claimed that my case is different.

I'm confused. Its so hard to let go. But then, I did it too! I don't know what to do. Why can't I just let it go? Is it wrong to be very angry with her when I was like her too? Talk about balasan, I think I got it twice already in school. My colourful set of pens costs RM200 was gone. Is it wrong to blame her though I did it before? I'm still angry with her.

Help me.

No comments: