Maybe this is very rare.. but I admit that
I love...
Weddings! :D
I do not care who's son or daughter is getting married. As long as my family, especially ME are invited, it is just wonderful! Ok, maybe I will just suck up a lil. "Yeahh. good for them. they are very secocok".
I love attending weddings! How I wish people get married everyday! Then, I will get to attend their weddings everyday! My parents know I'm excited when Mr. Kok's eldest son is getting married next month. I'm not very close to them, though I used to play with his youngest son when we were small. Omg, just a lil bit out of the topic: his youngest son bit me! I do not know why. Now we are both grown up and we don't talk at all. Malu maybe? And I remember when we used to play "masak-masak" at my room. He was like " Ok, Berry is your son. You are the mother. I'm the father." I felt so embarrassed that I pushed him out of my room! I locked the door. He was like calling my name many times out there. "Sze Mun!! Let me in" but I ignored. Then, he left with his parents. :P Malu la, I don't like to play husband and wife game!!
Back to the story. It has been 4 years I didn't get to attend weddings. Its not like I'm going to die of not attending weddings. I just feel like something fun is missing in my life. So, you can imagine how excited I am when I heard the news about Mr. Kok's son! Haha! I can't wait. My mum was like, " eh, you like wedding but do you know you have to give angpau to them?". I looked at her and smiled. "Cheh. I'm not the one paying, its papa and mama that have to do so".
So why I love weddings?
I love dressing up to attend their dinner.
I get to eat outdoor, but in a grand restaurant.
Its the fooood. I love food. (looks like i'm going to be so fat)
I get to see people around me, socializing, dancing away..etc.
I love sitting down and admire the couple in their best gown and suit.
I get to imagine how's my wedding is going to be like. Hahahahaha!
I feel good, probably because I can feel the love is in the air. (yeah right!. merepek)
Not many people know that I love weddings. I really think its a good thing and don't worry I'm not a wedding crasher or even the girl who's going to run away with the bridegroom.
Sounds like I might like the job as the wedding planner. I wish I could plan someone close's wedding ceremony. When I'm old enough. A friend's wedding. :D Can I plan my own wedding as well? hehehe. Long time to go. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment