Thursday, August 21, 2008

What Do You Really Want?

You want something.
Are you sure that you want it?
Do you really want it?
Is that what you really want?

Make up your mind la!

My clients inspired me to blog this out tonight, again.
Thanks to their stupidity and confusing minds.

First they want the wine bottles to be arranged in a group, I did it. Then, a few of them didn't like it and they want the wine bottles to be arranged one by one. Grrrr! They just can't make up their mind.

Imagine what I've gone through. Its like, you are designing the layout, then after you are halfway done, you will get a phone call from you client, to change the layout again. The client calls in EVERYTIME he or she thinks of an idea or a change to be done. Its so frequent. Every half an hour, sometimes every one hour.

I'm wondering what is wrong with them. Can't you just sit down as team and discuss what you all really want? They don't seem to be systematic and efficient in their jobs. And on top of that, we are the victims.

I don't know la... People just can't make up their mind. Its just, stupid. Its either you want it or don't. Yes or No. I'm not just refering to my clients, but everyone out there, especially people that I know. Make up your bloody mind. Make your decision. Stop being a confused soul, not knowing what you want. You want both, get both! You don't want anything, don't bother thinking about it. Let it go! You are confusing yourself too. That's why; so confused that they keep changing what they want. First they want, then they don't want.

I get annoyed with people who can't make up their mind. Seriously ANNOYED!

No comments: