Done
I'm done with my job. Woohoo!! Yesterday was my last day and I got a chance to represent the designers at the studio since my chief designer is not around and the senior is not free. I was so scared to give in ideas. Lol. But it was fine. I heard from one of my bosses that it is so hard to find a good designer. She said the company has come across 3 not-so-good designers. Currently, the third one is still working. He was absent yesterday and that caused chaos! He didn't do his work properly. I have to do, the rest too. It's a waste of time, when I can actually do other work. My last work was on Expat Mag's Cold Storage Ad. It was fun since they asked for concept with Halloween feel. :)
Dissappointment
Oh yeah. My result. I give myself a challenge. I'm that kind of person who wants A's. Imagine how dissappointed I was when I didn't get an A at all. Omg. This is my first time man! Didn't cry though. I was complaining alot while Nat was driving. WHy NO As??? Erm..I know I sound like Ace-obssessed, but I really need it for my loan. I was even more upset when I got a D grade for Perspective Studies. No!!! I love the subject so much but I didn't do well. Fine, I'm thankful I passed. Look, I do not put myself that low, coz I'm used with this way. I'm not insulting anyone, but I know I can pass, its just that I didnt get enough. I hope this is going to be the last time I got D and no As!
I got 3Bs & 1D. I love the Bs though. Its not that bad I guess. Haihh. but I can't stop complaining. Maybe this result is going to haunt me this whole new Year 2 Sem 1. Probably a good thing for me. Push me to the limits. I will sacrifice for Aces! I must! Its not just for loans, but its for myself. My satissfaction. Hehe.
That's the end of the dissappointment episode.
Take a look at my subjects.
Drawing For Animation
Typography Fundamental
2D Animation I
Cartoon Character Design
Pendidikan Moral
Life Drawing 2
I find these interesting and so does Sofia though she is in AD. Haha. But of course these involve lots of manual drawings. I'm so dead, I know. That's my weakness. I can only do well in digital art. Its okay the 4Bs and 1D is going to push me! :D And ew, I got PendiDICKan Moral subject. Such a dick. Wasting time!
By the way, I went for bowling with Nat to waste some time. She wants to buka puasa, but it was a long wait so we decided to bowl. :) Student rate for us of course. On the left side was some Maldive girls who are juniors from TOA. I'm fine with them but not fine with two other boys who were not around. Rude Maldive boys I tell you. It was Nix who have to see their faces. If I was there and they were rude to me, HAH! I'm going to start a fight man! No chance for people like them. Rude, arrogant and you are in our country. Behave youself idiots or just go home!
I was inserting our names for the screen then suddenly a white guy came and sat next to me. Terkejut gila babi. He was with these two Indonesian prostitutes. Old man with two young ladies. Urgh. Sick to see how they behave. I wanted to laugh when I heard they way one of the ladies speak English. Hahahahahahah! I'm so mean! The girls complained when he sat next to me. "I can't help it girls!" Yuck. I terus bangun when he said that.
End of the story : Nat & Me are greedy. we ordered so much sushi, owh wait that was me. hehe. I can't wait for Monday coz its going to be a whole brand new sem. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment