To all my muslim friends, bloggers and erm....anyone la..
Selamat Berpuasa! Puasa tau! Jgn tk puasa.
I can't wait to start my nasty plan.. waiting for college to start, and I should do my thing. I'm going to "buka puasa" in public at the very wrong time. Lol. See la how. Maybe my friends might have a better plan.
Its not about giving people wrong tanggapan, Nat. It is a way to trap and embarrass those who judge people by skin colour. At the same time, I know its going to be fun. Well, of course I sakit hati abit la.
You know, if I don't plan anything, I still get into trouble. So why not play the game along since MOST Malaysians that I come across are like THAT?
Damn. I love puasa month. Its called Ramadhan right? Saw Bart's latest post. Should be correct la. I can't wait to buy those kuih-muih that the pak cik pisang goreng sells. Yummy!!
I LOVE RAMADHAN! I'm so going to gobble up all the kuih-muih my mum buy nanti.
No comments:
Post a Comment