Monday, September 15, 2008

Part 2 : Mabuk la!

Wah. Yesterday after spending 9 hours on finishing my orthographic drawing, I went for Mr Kok's Son's Wedding Reception. Wooohoo!! But not enough time to put more make-up. It was held at One World Hotel. Awesome! Sound effect and presentation was good. They hired a violinist to perform too! It was such a grand entrance for Mr. Kok and his wife. They, for once looked very high -class and rich. Coz they normally don't show off. They are very down-to-earth. I saw the youngest son, the one who bite me, the one who wants to be Berry's father. Haha. Childhood friend? Maybe. But we don't talk now, dont know why. Friendship that is gone.. hmm.

Food was so good that I feel like a big balloon that is struggling to float on air. Lol. I had 3 glass of red wine. Its been so long. Finally I get to drink again. I mabuk. Maybe not. I think I still remember what I did yesterday. Sis said my face were red and I walked terhuyung-hayang. Haha.. But that is not going to stop me from drinking okay! Maybe I cannot tahan, but I love red wine.

Sad thing is that we were place at the same table with too "noble" people. This couple is so damn bloody angkuh. Not friendly. I hate them. Stop staring at us man. So what if we ordered more chillies? Got problem with that?? Ah! we have problem sitting with you two! Tamak la you all. Took the prawns terus. "ladies first" konon. Phuikk!

I didnt take much pic. Malas. Most importantly I enjoyed the event. :)

No comments: