It was a tiring day for me. Dad was supposed to send me to office at 8.30 but I left at 9. Opps. Dad was scolding me and my sis in the van. My sis came along for a medical check-up with Dad at HKL. She got kicked at her chin during Karate practice, so that's why she wants to go for check up even though she didn't experience anymore pain. Prevention is better than cure, right?
On the way, as we passed TTDI's toll, Dad decided to pump petrol at Caltex. After pumping petrol, he realized he couldn't start the engine. Me & sis, thinking it is normal, went to the back of the van and started pushing. Two Malay abangs came over to help too. Terima Kasih Bang(s)! So embarrassing when we got into the van and the engine died again. They helped again. It happened for 4 times! Pathetic. I was afraid. I will be late for work. Then, when we are at the traffic light, the van gave problem again. Me & sis have to push again. This time, no one helped. It was like in a middle of the road. However, I admit that it was fun to push the van. :D Feels like I lost 10kg. haha! I didn't take proper breakfast but I did many pushing. Exercise babeh.
In the end, I decided not to go to work. Called one of the bosses and explained. She was fine with it. I wish I do not have to replace. Got two more days of work and I can get out of that place. Pity Dad, money spent mostly on the bloody expensive petrol. Lim Tayar was opposite the road. That's the only place to buy car battery. It costs Rm285, with me putting in Rm85. I pitied Dad. We carried the battery without his help across the road and unfortunately he couldn't fix it. The prob didn't just come from the battery. We got to spend extra Rm35 for service. The van is still not in a good condition. But we managed to come home. Thank God the van didn't stop half way. We rushed straight to HKL.
I feel scared and weak when I walk into the hospital. I think I have phobia. I'm scared of hospitals, partially thanks to my stupid Legs Nightmare that I had that night! I didn't feel comfortable at all. As Dad was at the the side taking his blood test, I brought Sis for registration. We waited for quite some time for her turn. Dad who was very familiar with that area brought me and sis to meet some of his nurse friends. I happened to see a doctor cutting a piece of meat out of an Indian man's foot. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I almost fainted man. I quickly moved out.
I see kids crying because of their fears of injections. Earlier I brought my sis to the counter for registration. The lady was talking to my sis, but I couldn't hear anything. Later Sis told me these.
Lady: Sakit apa?
Yen: Tak sakit. Tapi nk check up.
Lady: Kalau tak sakit, tak payah la.
When I hear this I got pissed off. Who's the doctor now? Definitely not you right? Don't simply say things. Just do your job at the counter. Our health is not your problem. But you are definitely a problem to us! Sebok jer. It is our wish to see the doctor or not to see. We have the rights woman! We paid Rm1 plak tuh! Stupid woman.
While waiting, we saw an old Chinese man walking pass and sat in front of the Room 11's door. He looked pitiful and lonely. Suddenly he put his whole body's weight on his left butt and started to let out some gas. Ew. The old man farted twice. I was covering my mouth, didn't want him to know I was laughing at his good farts. But the rasa belas kasihan is still there for him though he kentut. :)
And yesterday I had some doubts on this Black female cat of mine, Blackie whether she is too obsessed with her mother, Cookie. Coz I saw her climbing on top of the mother and bit her neck. It is the position for cats' mating. I told my parents and sis. We declared that Blackie is a Lesbian cat. hahahahahah!!
But
This morning, I have no idea why I carried her out of the cage and grab her butt. I saw the balls (whtever its called) and it means that she is not female. She is a he! Male cat la! Omg. But why Muffin (male) always disturbs Blackie? Doesn't he knows that Blackie is a male? Oh no. Look who is not normal now. Muffin? I'm so confused. What's wrong with my cats? I shall pray hard for Muffin. Please don't turn gay, Muffin. It is sick. But at the brighter side, its good as no cats will get pregnant. Less problem for me. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment