Monday, September 22, 2008

I don't LET GO easily & I am quite a TROUBLEMAKER.

And I'm referring to people who hurt my feelings.
This particularly about these asses who loves to disturb girls.

And yes, I feel so damn good when I drag people like this into trouble. My family told me that I'm very vengeful. I love revenge and it is like a must in my life. Unless, it is reasonable or accidentally done.

Anyway...

I was on the way home with sis, carrying an 8ft PVC pipe. It was for Dad, not us. We were walking on the left side of the road, about 5 m away from home. Its so near. Two Indian boys on the right side. One was a "kanak-kanak sekolah menengah" and his friend dressed casually. Bloody schoolboys.

The one in uniform said hi. And it really made me naik angin! I stared and asked "APA?" He asked me back that question. Bloody Keling. (Yeah now Im racist when I'm pissed!Whtever man!) I wanted to hit him with the PVC, but I knew it was not right. Plus its not going to hurt that ass anyway. I ran to the gate.

"PAPA!!!!!!!!!!"
Dad was like there! and I told him and pointed to them. They got frightened, but trying to act cool by walking away slowly, pretending nothing happened. Haha. Dad purposely scare them too.
" OI TAMBI! Mari SINI!"
they turned, but they ignored. Mum also came out to join. She is like another gangster there. They are lucky they walked far away already or else Dad will cut of their dicks I tell you! I know my dad is capable of doing violent things when someone disturb me or sis.

Huh. Cari pasal. Dahla stay nearby. Mum was like "Should tell them to be careful. Everyday have to pass by our house. Wanna die izzit??"

I feel so good. I love creating problems, making things big. I wish that idiot come back when Dad called. I have more things to say. More than just "Do I know you?? Nak Hi Hi plak!"

Seriously, don't have to menggatal macam bontot and say hi. I don't know you. and Dont wannna know you either. Dahla budak kecik! I looked like a schoolgirl, but I don't act like a schoolgirl anymore. My thinking is different from the older me. I'm not the same. Don't cari pasal. Don't try. Its not going to be easy. Take that as your warning, babeh!

No comments: