Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Neighbours are nothing!

I'm lovingly hating most of my neighbours here.

I hate the prostitutes and the foreign workers on the right side. No peaceful life for me with their presence. I hate this particular Indian man on the left side, whom I scolded yesterday for beating EkEk, the kucing outside my house and also for taking CiCi without my permission. I could have punch him but something stopped me. I hate this particular guy who lives on the 2nd floor for not appreciating what I have done and to make things worst, he is telling my close friend to keep things away from me. I hate the fat woman on top of my house too for throwing away Cookie's kittens. Hope she grows fatter and fatter each day (and please explode!).

Lately I find that I have too much negative thoughts in my head. I can't get rid of it. These shits wouldn't have been in my head if bad things didn't happen.

I hate my neighbours and I feel so tensed up. Something is not right. If you have this question in your head, yeah I'm going through the ladies' certain time of the month. Mood swing like hell. But its not just mood swinging up and down. Its the people I face, the problem I face.

Menyampah sometimes. I feel like I'm capable of shooting anyone I'm not happy with if I ever have a gun in my hand. Feels aggresive. Omg.

Get the devil out of me!

And I still hate my neighbours(especially those I have mentioned above!)

Pindahla cepat2. Don't wanna see or feel the presence of them.

1 comment:

princess_nathra said...

ehem ehem..aku belum sempat comment..ni ha...aku xtau aku da btau u ke belum,dlguy kata,dia dah xsegan dgn u lagi..dia anggap u cam kawan..hehe...tp,dia cakap tu sblm dia blah ar..hmm..tu je.bye.